Do the pressures of nursing and life seem overwhelming? Come to a restful place to explore biblical truths that provide purpose and meaningful practices to help nurses and students persevere in nursing and life. Discover how to be persistent and patient on your path through teaching, personal reflection, group discussion, and fellowship with nurses and students who want to know God in life-changing ways. Take time away from the busyness of life and work to refresh your soul.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Define perseverance from a biblical perspective.
- Identify practical ways to stand firm in trying times.
- Describe how to keep focused despite the distractions of work and life.
- Develop a plan to engage in God-centered disciplines to help you be strong in times of waiting.
- Discuss strategies to share God’s faithfulness with your patients, friends, and family.
Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. (NIV) -James 1:2-4
Fees include materials, lodging, meals and refreshments!
- NCF Nurse Member: $160.00
- Nurse: $175.00
- Student NCF Member: $70
- Student (full-time, pre-licensed/undergraduate ONLY): $85
This option is not available to RNs choosing to advance their degrees;
- Daily: $75