Save the Date!
Effective Prayer-Effective Nursing
February 3-5, 2017
Location: Round Top Retreat Center, Round Top, TX
Patients in any clinical setting often experience fear, loneliness, and a loss of hope. Nurses can offer prayer to help those in their care experience peace, love and hope. Come to a beautiful and peaceful place to explore biblical truths about prayer and to gain knowledge and skill in offering appropriate prayer with confidence and compassion.
Through teaching, personal study, and discussion, nurses and students will have the opportunity to grow deeper with God and discover how prayer can transform their lives and their nursing practice. Take time away from the busyness of life and refresh your soul and your joy in nursing.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Identify biblical principles for prayer.
- Describe the possible outcomes of prayer.
- Practice the disciplines of open communication with God and meditation on Scripture in personal prayer.
- Discuss best practices to pray with patients.
- Develop a plan to include prayer in your patient care according to your comfort level and the patient’s needs and preferences.
The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective. James 5:16b
Fees include materials, lodging, meals and refreshments!
Early Bird Discount until November 15th
- NCF/USA Nurse Member (paid member): $160.00*
- Nurse (non-NCF/USA paid member): $175.00*
- Student NCF/USA Member: $70*
- Student (full-time, pre-licensed/undergraduate ONLY): $85* This fee is not available to RNs furthering their education
- Daily- NO overnight accommodation: $75*
*After November 15th all Nurse fees increase $25.00
*After January 10th all Nurse fees increase $50.00
*After January 30th NO REFUNDS