Scheduling form will open November 6, 2017.
Final exams are administered to students with accommodations (documented disability) only.
If you are not enrolled in the Accommodation Student Assistance Program then you must make alternative testing arrangements with your professor. Testing Services are reserved for students with accommodations during final exam week.
- Final exam appointments scheduled on a first come, first serve basis. Schedule early.
- Exams scheduled in blocks of time to allow for extended testing time.
- Time-and-a-half (3 hours) test at 8:00 am, 11:00 am, or 2:00 pm.
- Double time (4 hours) test at 8:00 am or 1:00 pm.
- Appointments cancelled if scheduled incorrectly!
- Select time closest to when class is testing. Example: Don’t select 2pm for an 8am exam. Permission required from professor to test at different date and time.
- Select accommodations allowed and needed for the exam you are scheduling. If not selected they will not be provided. Accommodations verified before given.
Attention nursing students:
Scheduling has changed from the previous semesters! Select one time block per exam. Kaplan exams get a separate time block than the course exam. Do not combine both exams into one appointment time. You will have to stop testing at the end of your appointment regardless if you have completed all of exam. If allowed double time, schedule one appointment at 8:00 am and the next at 1:00 pm. This change is necessary to ensure your appointment does not overlap into another student’s appointment.
Guidelines for Exam Day:
- Arriving late is unacceptable just as it is in the classroom. Late arrivals (15 minutes or more) not permitted to test. Permission to reschedule is required from professor. Please note professors may not allow rescheduling.
- Early arrivals appreciated; however testing begins at the scheduled appointment time.
- Bring all required materials. Calculators not provided for final exams.
- Blue books, scantrons, mini-essay books are available while supplies last for 25₵ each. Payment is required at the time of testing. Professors do not provide these nor do we.
How to schedule through RegisterBlast:
- To schedule an exam click on the button “Schedule Exam”. You will be redirected to the UMHB RegisterBlast page.
- Select either “Accommodation” or “Accommodation (Isolated Room)”. Only students granted the accommodation of an isolated room will have access to this page.
- Complete the form with your exam information.
- You are required to enter an Access Code. Your access code is your student ID number. Access codes ensure students are scheduling correctly.
- After completing the form, click “Add to Cart”.
- Review your submission (in your cart) then click “Complete Registration” button. If you do not click this button you will not be scheduled.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email. Forward your confirmation to your professor. We will not notify them as we are not using Outlook calendar anymore. This is your responsibility. You may also need to contact them in person depending on how your professor likes to be notified.
How to reschedule/cancel an appointment:
- Click on the button “Reschedule/Cancel Exam”.
- Enter your email address that you used to schedule your exam on the History Request page. Click continue.
- An email will be sent to you with a link that you will click on to change your appointment.
- You will be directed to your “History” page that will list your previously scheduled exams.
- You can then reschedule or cancel any exams listed.