UMHB make-up and other course exams administered on a walk-in basis. Appointments only scheduled for students with testing accommodations (approved documented disability).
September 6 - November 30, 2017
WEDNESDAYS & THURSDAYS
8:30 - 11:30 AM (exams collected at 11:30 AM)
1:30 - 4:30 PM (exams collected at 4:30 PM)
November 22-24 (W-F) - Thanksgiving Break
Closures may also include campus wide events and assemblies. Check this webpage for updates/changes.
- Get permission from your professor to test on one of these days.
- Ask your professor to submit the exam to the Testing Services office. Testing Services will NOT contact your professor to request your exam.
- Available on a first come, first serve basis. Arrive early to check in.
- Arrive during the offered window of time. Allow yourself enough time to complete the exam before the end time. Exams collected even if you have not completed the exam.
- Valid photo ID is required.
- Exams NOT offered on any other days, no exceptions. Arrange to test with your professor if you have any scheduling conflicts with the walk-in testing dates.
Testing services offered to students with approved accommodations (documented disability). Make-up and other UMHB course testing offered limited times to allow enough space for students with accommodations.