Counseling, Testing, and Health Services

Request Shot Record

To obtain a copy of your shot record:

Request a copy to be sent to you.

  1. Print and complete an Authorization for Release of Medical Records form.
    Complete in full and include a written signature (typed name will not be accepted).
    Parents may request records ONLY if student is a minor.
  2. Send the completed form to the UMHB Health Center.
    Fax to 254-295-4196 OR email to
  3. Minimum of 2 business days but no more than 14 days for processing.
    Plan ahead to allow for any deadlines you may have.
  4. The record will be released to you only. It is your resonsiblity to submit your record to the college, institution or company that has requested it from you.

Authorization for Release of Medical Records Form

Request a copy in person.

  1. Come to the Counseling, Testing & Health Services office.
    Located in the Mabee Student Success Center on the third floor.
  2. Provide a valid photo ID (driver's license or Cru card) to the front desk.
  3. Your record will be provided to you when you come in.
    You can request a printed copy or have it scanned and emailed to you.

Remember to keep a copy of your record for future use.

  • Upload your record to Drop Box or the Cloud so you are able to access it easily.
  • Take a picture of your record to store in your phone.
  • Provide a copy of your record to ImmTrac through Texas Department State Health Services. ImmTrac does not keep your records after age 26 unless you give permission. See ImmTrac website for details.

Record Availability:

The Health Center will only have the records that you have previously submitted for admissions. If you submitted your shot records to another department on campus, like College of Nursing or Athletics, you will need to contact that department to obtain your records. Health records are purged after five years from the last time of attendance at UMHB.